Gi Group is one of the world’s leading companies providing services for the development of the labor market operating in: Permanent and Temporary Staffing, Search and Selection, Executive Search, Outplacement, People Development and HR Consulting. Gi Group comprises of almost 3000 employees in over 20 countries in Europe, Asia and America.
Wyser, a Gi Group company (former ConsulTeam), provides executive search, recruitment and selection, and mass recruitment services. By deploying years of experience in developing and managing successful recruitment campaigns, as well as proven methodology, we ensure our clients receive the highest level of recruitment and selection services.
On behalf of our client, we are looking for an experienced and proactive professional to fill in the following position:
Associate in Business Application Unit
- Gathers business needs and develops detailed business requirements
- Examines existing IT solutions and makes recommendations for improvement/efficiency
- Defines, develops, configures and support different computer applications
- Oversees implementation, support and inventory control of applications
- Provides training and support to end users
- Participates in IT application testing activities
- Managing external IT applications vendor activities
- Basic database and configuration management activities
- Design and implement public and internal Web site(s) and portals
- Business to business integration with partner companies using Internet technologies
- Analyze introduction of new technologies on the market and propose ways how to use them to support business needs
Preferable IT tools experience
- Experience in Microsoft SQL server and database tools
- Microsoft Visual Studio, database applications and reports design and development
- Microsoft BI / reporting tools
- Web services
- ASP.Net, PHP, MySQL
- UML, ERD design methodologies and tools
- Minimum 4 years of work experience in IT analyst/developer/design positions
- University degree in Computer Science or similar
- Fluent in English, spoken and written
- Experience in similar positions related in insurance industry is an advantage
- Able to execute tasks under pressure and to effectively prioritize activities
If you are interested in the position and your profile fits the above stated requirements, please follow this link to fill out an on-line application: www.gigroup.rs/aktuelni_konkursi
Closing date: 28.06.2013
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
If you have any additional questions regarding the position, please contact Gi Group.