Branch Managers are responsible for any of the following areas: commercial business, productivity, reporting, hiring and firing, marketing and advertising, and buying and selling.
They are the immediate person that handles all the issues relating to matters at a particular company location.
Branch Managers research, assess, recommend changes, enforce company protocols, and deal with company security issues.
They coordinate with the head office and other branch locations, whether local or national.
These managers have typical office hours but may work long shifts. They also receive good salaries and benefits.
Managers who run a branch, work or implement strategies to increase productivity and meet sales targets.
A Branch Manager usually performs any of the following tasks:
- Assessing sales reports
- Drafting and executing market plans
- Motivating employees
- Adhering to regulations
- Meeting targets and deadlines
- Ensuring the company make profits
- Enforcing safety measures
- Managing change
- Being a professional
- Being proficient
- Being pleasant and cordial
- Being a team player
- Being innovative and persistent
- Communicating at the level required of your position
- Leading a team
- Project management
- Organizing and managing people
- Evaluating situations
- Motivating teams and oneself
- Quality assurance
- Customer satisfaction
- Improving productivity
- Using computer technology
- Branch Managers need to have a first degree in a business related field
- Having a Bachelor's Degree in Business Management, Finance, Economics, or Administration is important
- People who possess a Master's Degree will have a better opportunity of acquiring jobs or receiving promotion to the position of Branch Manager.
Applicants must attach following documents:
- Reference letter
- Contact reference
Applications without these documents will not be reviewed.
O poslodavcu: Balkan Job Finder
BalkanJobFinder.com je online organizacija koja nastoji da spaja kandidate i poslodavce na celom Balkanu. Pored oglasavanja otvorenih pozicija na svojoj web stranici, BJF nudi i ostale HR usluge.
Ovaj komercijalni servis lansirao je BIRN (Balkan Investigative Reporting Network).