Samsung Electronics is a global leader in semiconductor, telecommunication, digital media and digital convergence technologies with 2011 consolidated sales of US$143.1 billion, employing approximately 227,000 people in 203 offices across 75 countries.
ConsulTeam, a Gi Group company, provides professional services to clients in the field of Human Resources Consulting, Recruitment and Selection, Training and Development and Staff Administration. On behalf of our client, Samsung Electronics, we are looking for an experienced and proactive professional to fill in the following position:
Channel Sales Representative - Telco Channel
- Developing and managing service provider partner engagements to drive revenues
- Engaging partner’s sales teams to identify new business opportunities
- Developing, managing and reporting on service provider’s sales funnel
- Taking accountability for revenue target for the Adriatic region
- Working hand-in-hand with partners through the entire sales process including sales collateral, joint customer presentations, tender preparation, pricing, negotiating, contracting, etc.
- Assuring that the partners have up-to-date knowledge of new products, features, roadmap, etc.
- Providing regular training to partners
- Closing the deals and supervising deployments until invoicing and collection is completed
- Collaborating with 3rd parties to develop vertical and horizontal solutions needed to satisfy business customer needs
- 3-5 years of experience in B2B sales, working with channel partners and complex channel relationships
- Knowledge and experience within the telecom industry is an advantage
- Strong sales background - proven sales ability, including: pricing, relationship building and management, consultative selling to business customers
- Hands-on approach, creative thinking and problem solving abilities
- Experience and track record in selling complex solutions to service providers
- Strong interpersonal skills coupled with excellent communication skills
- Ability to operate independently within agreed policies, targets and budgets
- Proficiency in English
- PC literacy (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
If you are interested in the position and your profile fits the above stated requirements, please follow this link to fill out an on-line application: www.consulteam.rs/aktuelni_konkursi
Closing date: 09.05.2013
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
If you have any additional questions regarding the position, please contact ConsulTeam.