(1 job post)
About our company:
Ludan Engineering is a leading provider of complete multidisciplinary solutions for industrial and environmental projects and specific applications of industrial know-how for the following industries: chemical and petro-chemical, refinery, power, pharmaceutical, fertilizers, agriculture, food and beverages. The company offers various services from conceptual engineering, feasibility studies and financing to basic and detailed design, permits and licenses, procurement, construction and commissioning, assuring the best performance guarantees.
Web site: http://www.ludan-group.com
- Process or Mechanical or Electrical or Civil Engineer
- Respective licenses 430/330 or 475/371 or 450/350 or 410/310
- 5+ years of working experience in the industry within the same or similar position ( Refineries, Petrochemicals, Chemical, Power or similar)
- Driving license B
- Active knowledge of the planning tools at least in MS Project. Experience in Primavera planning software is an advantage
- Working experience in business applications (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- AutoCAD 2D is an advantage
- Overall field operations of the project from the standpoint of cost, schedule, local customer relations and conformity to drawings, specifications, standards and regulations
- Represent the company at the jobsite as the responsible contractor
- Administers cost control in cooperation with the Office Manager
- Reviews the overall and individual schedules to determine the status of the project
- Maintains close contact with the Project manager to insure adequate flow of information and materials
- Makes sure that communication among the Contractor personnel is facilitated
- Maintains close contact with the Client, Subcontractors, Supervisors and respective regulatory bodies to insure undisturbed activities related to construction work
- Solves any upcoming problems in connection with engineering, planning, progress and cost
- Is responsible for issuing, every month, the construction report so as to inform the Client, through Project Manager, and all parties involved about major events which have taken place during the month and to analyze their effects on the overall quality, cost and schedule of the project.
All candidates should submit their CV and cover letter to the following e-mail address
email@example.com not later than 05.07.2013.