Our customer is a development organisation that supports achieving human rights and upholding the attitude of self-determined development. They stand for development that balances economic viability, environmental suitability and social benefit, foster intercultural exchange of ideas, the exchange of experiences and knowledge. They work with CSO, private sector and government actors and encourage exchange among them at local, national and international levels.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Manage financial planning
- Manage financial monitoring and reporting
- Carry out all accounting activities
- Preview and improve HR, finance, accounting and payroll policies and procedures
- Oversee general administration
- Bachelor’s degree in economics (finance management preferred) and equivalent working experience
- Managerial/supervisory experience will be a definite plus
- Familiar and knowledge of applicable laws, codes and regulations in Serbia
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in finance administration, accounting and budgeting, financial reporting, financial data analysis, auditing and taxation
- 3-5 years of experience providing administrative support to an international organization, including dealing with good procurement, contracts management, and HR related matters
Competencies and skills:
- Computer skills - advance level (MS Office).
- Knowledge and experience of Banana Accounting Software and other Microsoft Office Applications
- Language: Fluency in English both written and spoken required
- Good listening and communication skills (with sensitivity to cultural communication differences)
- Three years contract with possibility of extension
- Performing services for an international organisation
- Dynamic and responsible position
- Chance for a professional and personal development
The application should include a cover letter outlining clearly how the candidate meets the requirements of the position, a detailed CV. The position title and section/division must be indicated in the cover letter.
Closing date for applications: 23.02.2015.