Join our frontend team and work on a sophisticated frontend for managing genomics pipelines and collaboration among the scientists.
An ideal candidate would:
- have 3+ years of relevant experience;
- be proficient in Python and Django;
- have hands-on experience with at least one major relational database (MySQL, PostgreSQL, Sybase, Oracle, etc.);
- understand the common design patterns and engineering practices;
- have good communication skills;
- be proficient in spoken and written English;
- be genuinely curious and constantly striving to learn.
And we also think that...
- feeling comfortable with at least one major *NIX platform (Linux, OS/X, FreeBSD, etc.) is a plus.
We don't require the candidates to meet every single requirement on our list. The bullets are there only to explain what we do and what you'll have a chance to learn if you join Seven Bridges Genomics. However, we are looking for a strong cultural fit, as we value our team more than anything else and we like to learn from each other and share the knowledge. In return, we offer a relaxed and open work environment, flexible working hours, great work conditions, fantastic meals made by our chef and all the coffee and tea you can drink.
If you would like to work with us and help us build the best and most reliable computational genomics infrastructure on the market, please send your resume.