Join our pipeline engineers, collaborate with our scientific team and build the best genomic pipelines in the industry.
Work hand-in-hand with some of the top labs and institutions in the world in trying to understand the causes and discover the therapies for various types of cancer and rare genetic diseases. Joining our pipeline engineering team will offer you the opportunity to receive training in genomics and bioinformatics and gain first-hand experience in a young, dynamic and exciting field of science that is laying down the foundations of modern personalized medicine.
An ideal candidate would:
- have 2+ years of either engineering or academic experience (CS, statistics, mathematics);
- be proficient in at least one programming language (Python, Ruby, Java, etc.), Python is a plus;
- have basic knowledge of statistics and solid math background;
- be very motivated to constantly learn and expand knowledge in the field;
- have good communication skills;
- be proficient in both spoken and written English;
- be genuinely curious and constantly striving to learn.
And we also think that...
- MSc or PhD in a relevant field is a big plus (bioinformatics, CS, statistics, math);
- feeling comfortable with at least one major *NIX platform (Linux, OS/X, FreeBSD, etc.) is a plus.
We don't require the candidates to meet every single requirement on our list, especially for this team. We are looking for team members with good engineering foundations that are motivated to learn and want to get deep into this young and very exciting field of bioinformatics and computational biology; if you join our team we will provide a proper training and guidance with the help of our scientists and other members of a pipeline engineering team. We are also looking for a strong cultural fit, as we value our team more than anything else and we like to learn from each other and share the knowledge. In return, we offer a relaxed and open work environment, flexible working hours, great work conditions, fantastic meals made by our chef and all the coffee and tea you can drink.
If you would like to work with us and help us build the best and most reliable computational genomics infrastructure on the market, please send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org