Our client is a company established to develop cleaning products and services based on the latest technologies which enable clients and partners higher business efficiency.
Take the opportunity and join their team where talent and their employees’ spirit, together with the latest generation of machines and equipment, lead them towards success.
HYGIENE SERVICES MANAGER
Scope of activities:
Hygiene Services Manager organizes cleaning staff duties, makes cleaning checklists and makes the employees familiar with places of work and their duties. Organizes daily work and supervises work flow. Organizes daily follow-up and checks clients’ satisfaction with our services. Has friendly and kind approach to solving cleaning ladies’ issues. Directive when needed towards employees in order to solve clients’ complaints and to increase clients’ satisfaction. Reports on daily basis to superior Manager.
Location of work:
· Organization and follow-up on employees
· Equipment and job quality control
· Daily meetings with the Manager and planning of daily activities
· Assistance in selection and employment of new cleaning staff
· Reports to superior Manager
· 3 years of managing experience minimum (obligatory)
· driving licence B category (obligatory)
Skills and abilities:
· High level of initiative and self- initiative
· Job dedication, seriousness
· Excellent communication skills
· Excellent organization skills
· High level of orientation on details
· Ability to plan and organize tasks
· Teamwork orientation
· Ability to work under pressure
· Permanent employment
· Regular salary
· Development and trainings
· Good work conditions
Send your CV until 5 of April 2013.
Selected candidates will be invited to an interview