Samsung Electronics is a global leader in semiconductor, telecommunication, digital media and digital convergence technologies with 2011 consolidated sales of US$143.1 billion, employing approximately 227,000 people in 203 offices across 75 countries.
ConsulTeam, a Gi Group company, provides professional services to clients in the field of Human Resources Consulting, Recruitment and Selection, Training and Development and Staff Administration. On behalf of our client, Samsung Electronics, we are looking for an experienced, responsible and proactive professional to fill in the following position:
- Independently drafting and reviewing all types of agreements required by the business and regular update of standard contracts;
- Contract management in coordination with Zagreb Branch Office’s In-house Lawyer;
- Independently providing legal support to all internal departments in different areas of Serbian law (consumer protection, personal data protection, competition law, trade secret, labour law, company law, electronic media law, electronic communications law, contract law, public procurement, IP law - copyright, trade mark), etc.
- Giving legal and compliance training to employees;
- Knowledge management (Legal Trends, Precedent Contract Library, Legislation and Case Law, Compliance Manuals) to be shared with all employees;
- Assisting the Compliance Team and support team members in preparing Compliance reports and other Compliance initiatives;
- Updating local policies (Anti-Bribery, Competition Law);
- Responding to regulatory complaints and investigations of competent authorities;
- Implementation of HQ Compliance and HQ Legal initiatives;
- Regular legal research of corporate, commercial, labour, consumer protection, personal data protection and other relevant legal matters needed by the business that have impact on Samsung's operations;
- Responding to HQ requests and cooperation with other Samsung In-house lawyers;
- Review of advertising material for Serbian market and coordination of outsourced attorneys regarding the review of advertising material for other Adriatic markets;
- Legal support to marketing projects (i.e. promotions, competitions);
- Legal support to HR Department (primarily related to Belgrade Branch Office employees);
- Comprehensive legal advice in all aspects of law within Adriatic region in coordination with Zagreb Branch Office’s In-house Lawyer;
- Following new developments in local legislation and regular reporting.
- University degree in Law, Serbian Bar Exam passed
- 5 to 10 years of experience in practicing law (in a law firm or legal department of a company)
- Specialist legal knowledge in competition law or commercial law is preferred
- Efficient workings style, hands-on approach
- Ability to provide pragmatic and practical suggestions and straightforward opinions
- Ability to understands the business and offer tailor made solutions
- Structured, flexible, precise and persistent approach to work
- A responsible and loyal person who is cooperative and a team-player
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiations skills
- Proficiency in English
- PC literacy (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
If you are interested in the position and your profile fits the above stated requirements, please follow this link to fill out an on-line application: www.consulteam.rs/aktuelni_konkursi
Closing date: 09.05.2013
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
If you have any additional questions regarding the position, please contact ConsulTeam.