Since 1992, our policy has been to consistently impress customers with the highest of quality, professional project handling, flexibility and reliable delivery.
Due to the expansion of the work and business activities, our company currently has an open position for IT Developer / Test Manager.
- Defining the scope of testing within the context of each release / delivery.
- Implementing the role testing plays within the organizational structure.
- Deploying and managing the appropriate testing framework to meet the testing mandate.
- Implementing and evolving appropriate measurements and metrics.
- Defining acceptance criteria based on scope/requirement
- Planning and managing the testing effort for any given release and test type.
- Managing and growing Testing assets required for meeting the testing mandate:
- Team Members
- Testing Tools
- Testing Process
- Training Testteam
- Communication with Client/Developers
- performing roles as QA Manager
- leading a test team for projects and interacting with peer groups including the
business users or developers
- Test planning and management on Onshore & Offshore test delivery model
- The areas of test planning, preparing, creating and executing test cases.
- Integration ans user acceptance testing
- Quality center, Quality center reporting modules
- Defect Management & Triage
- Testing concepts (SDLC, STLC & Defect Life cycle).
- Test Data management & Defect Management
- Web services Testing
- Web programming: ASP .NET, HTML, Java, CSS, XML and PHP. In PHP (HTML and CSS), WampServer and MySql, C++, C# (Visual Studio 2010)
- SQL, Soap UI,
- Java Script
If you find that your skills match our requirements, please send us your CV on English and cover letter at email@example.com Any questions, suggestions or comments are also more than welcome.