Due to the expansion of the work and business activities, our company currently has an open position for IT Developer / Test Manager.
- Defining the scope of testing within the context of each release / delivery.
- Implementing the role testing plays within the organizational structure.
- Deploying and managing the appropriate testing framework to meet the testing mandate.
- Implementing and evolving appropriate measurements and metrics.
- Defining acceptance criteria based on scope/requirement
- Planning and managing the testing effort for any given release and test type.
- Managing and growing Testing assets required for meeting the testing mandate:
- Team Members
- Testing Tools
- Testing Process
- Training Testteam
- Communication with Client/Developers
- performing roles as QA Manager
- leading a test team for projects and interacting with peer groups including the business users or developers
- Test planning and management on Onshore & Offshore test delivery model
- The areas of test planning, preparing, creating and executing test cases.
- Integration ans user acceptance testing
- Quality center, Quality center reporting modules
- Defect Management & Triage
- Testing concepts (SDLC, STLC & Defect Life cycle).
- Test Data management & Defect Management
- Web services Testing
- Web programming: ASP .NET, HTML, Java, CSS, XML and PHP. In PHP (HTML and CSS), WampServer and MySql, C++, C# (Visual Studio 2010)
- SQL, Soap UI,
- Java Script
If you find that your skills match our requirements, please send us your CV on English and cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org. Any questions, suggestions or comments are also more than welcome.
Looking forward to our future cooperation,
Marketing and content manager
Global Economy DOO