We are a leading international Online Marketing & Software Distribution Group.
Rovicom Solutions is now hiring an
in our offices in central Belgrade.
What you’ll do:
· identify the target audience for relevant media campaigns
· monitor buying strategies;
· liaise and build relationships with clients and media sales companies;
· negotiate with Media companies to obtain the best rates and most appropriate media spaces online
· client reporting and budget management, including preparing costing for clients and producing spending updates throughout the campaign;
· collect and analyze sales and consumer data;
· undertake research using a wide range of specialist media resources;
· analyze the effectiveness of the campaign and
· working on a range of client accounts at the same time, often juggling various projects and deadlines;
· support the media manager and other colleagues.
What we’re looking for:
· 2 + years in Media Buying
· Knowledge of Buying Online Media – via Exchanges / Ad Serving Platforms CPM / CPC based
· Energetic multi - tasker with ability to prioritize several projects at once
· Excellent English written and verbal communications skills both internally and externally with clients
· Knowledge of multiple digital platforms (display, mobile, etc.)
· Flexibility and willingness to work outside of normal business hours (if necessary).
What we’d like you to be:
· Buzzy team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
· Independent, highly motivated self-starter with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
· Excellent work ethic and attention to detail, very organized
· Further professional development
· Competitive salary and conditions
· Cool international internet company atmosphere
· CV in English
· Availability date.
If you are interested in this position and you have the required qualifications, please send your CV electronically. Please note that due to large number of applications we receive, we will only contact those candidates that are selected for an interview. Thanks.
Deadline for applications: 15.04.2013.