Global Sourcing Team
Our Client is a Company that provides outsourced customer service and sales solutions through a call centre based in Novi Sad. They specialize in business development of customers in various English speaking countries. Due to a considerable business expansion, they are looking to grow their team with accurate, punctual and responsible person at:
Receptionist / Administrative secretary
We are currently searching for Receptionist whose role is the combination of clerical, receptionist and office supply tasks. Your primary task will be providing office support services in order to ensure efficiency and effectiveness within the organisation.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Fluent, unconsciously skilled English communication– comprehension, spoken and written
- Fluent Italian or some other foreign language is a plus
- Excellent telephone manners and business communication skills
- Minimum a High School Diploma level
- Experience in an office environment and use of telephone and computer are required to perform duties
- Directs telephone calls to the proper staff or service; maintains a calendar of staff location and appointments as needed.
- Answers telephones; screens calls, forwards calls and /or records and forwards messages accurately; may transcribe messages from telephone answering machine.
- Receives; sorts and distributes mail within the office; files correspondence and other materials as required.
- Collates and photocopies materials as necessary and performs clerical duties in order to maintain Office administration.
- Develops and maintains a current and accurate filing system.
- Monitor the use of office supplies and equipment and
- Coordinate the repair and maintenance of office equipment.
- Performs other related duties as required by management, particularly in the administrative handling, controlling and maintaining a balance process of work inside or outside the office
- 40 hours per week, anytime within the operating hours of the site, including nights
- Good compensation package
- Excellent and friendly working environment
- Full training and ongoing coaching
If you are interested in this exciting and unique opportunity please send your CV and cover letter (in English) to our HR Consultant via klikdoposla