Globe Williams Serbia, as a member multinational groupGlobe Williams International, and presence in 15 countries across the world, is looking for talented person for position of:
Job description Develop plans and interact directly with major prospects to carry them through the decision-making process. Responsibilities will include needs analysis, relating technology to the enterprise solution of a business, making presentations and demonstrations, and responding to technical questions and issues.
Reporting Duties are performed under the direction of Country Manager as well as to the International Team
Objectives Establish new corporate accounts.
Bring new clients into company, actively sell and market company's services and products to achieve agreed-upon revenue goals.
Insure project progress according to plan by monitoring and tracking procurement.
· Appropriate experience in the relevant fields or equivalent qualifications as well as experience in public or business administration.
· Considerable knowledge of administrative principles and practices.
· Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
· Ability to work to deadlines in a multi-tasking environment.
· Command of the Serbian and English languages oral as well as written.
· Excellent communicational skills
· PC Literate
· Ongoing commitment to acquire new skills as required.
Other Duties As directed by the Country Manager and the International Team
· Attractive remuneration package consisting from competitive retainer and Commission scheme according qualifications.
· Excellent working conditions and environment
· Opportunities to grow within a multinational organization
Please send your curriculum vitae in English language via e-mail in the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org or via fax: +381 11 2409 309.