Implements the sales activities within assigned market segment to achieve budgeted goals, while maintaining Extended-Stay Occupancy Goals:
- Assists in the development of annual sales goals.
- Reports to the General Manager regarding planned objectives; recommends and takes appropriate action to maximize sales and effect valley periods; maintains story board.
- Assists in the preparation of the budget and ensures assigned area operates within cost constraints.
- Maintains effective plan of correspondence.
Solicits, evaluates, sells, and confirms business to meet overall market segment budgeted sales and profit margin:
- Qualifies prospective leads as to profitability while balancing extended-stay, group and transient for hotel profitability
- Develops data and recommends programs to meet at clientâ€™s needs.
- Negotiates with client to achieve maximum profit while satisfying client needs.
Coordinates with various departments the activities related to booked business to ensure customer satisfaction and property profit:
- Reviews sales work file of assigned accounts to maintain a proper flow of information within the hotel.
- Communicate needs and special requirements for extended-stay, group and transient guests.
Assists in developing and executes projects for assigned market areas as stated in the hotel Marketing Plan to increase sales volume and profitability:
- Analyzes sales statistics to recommend policy to maximize marketing to the needed segments for the hotel, including a focus on extended-stay guests.
- Conducts market analysis to determine client needs, occupancy potential, rates desired, etc.
- Develops/executes package plans, special sales activities, promotions, public relations activities and materials, advertising, etc.
Participates in solving problems with other departments as required, related to business booked on the property:
- Problems of guest room function space conflicts.
- Salvaging of accounts which threaten cancellation.
- Affect compromise between customer needs and property facilities.