On behalf of our reputable client from automotive/spare parts industry, represented in four countries, we are currently looking for responsible, organized and sales oriented candidate for position:
• university degree
• experience in sales, at least 4 years
• experience in leadership
• experience in spare part sales is a plus
• good knowledge in using the PC (MS Office suite)
• knowledge of the auto domain, knowledge about auto parts identification programs is a plus
• proficiency in English – at least medium in speaking and writing
• initiative, flexibility, integrity, responsibility
• provide the overall direction of the team through leadership, motivation and effective communication
• manage and develops a team of staff to give the highest standards to the customers
• responsible for the management of the store: ensures the compliance of the quality management procedures in the branch, monitors the processes of reception, delivery, inventory of goods, checks the cashing process, participates to the stocks optimization, analyze returns of goods
• contribute to the operating plan, setting, reviewing and achieving objectives and targets
• build and implement strategies for development of brand awareness, set up targets and objectives for the team in order to be able to reach sales budget, market shares and commercial margins
If you meet the above requirements, please send your application until 12.02.2014.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted!