On behalf of our client, a global online leader in its field of operations present in Serbia for two years, who wants to further develop its business,
We are looking for:
SENIOR PHP PROGRAMMER
(location: Belgrade/Novi Sad)
• Good communication skills, responsibility for assumed task and willingness to work with a team;
• Experience with PHP and MySQL databases (3+ years);
• Creative thinking, organizational skills, attention to details;
• Conversational level of English or/and German language;
• Work on the development and implementation of new modules and functionality according to the specific requirements of the project;
• Participation in the planning and creative thinking in new projects;
• Monitoring new technologies and proposing further improvements;
• The job holder will be working from home (the company might arrange office as well);
• Competitive salary based on your experience;
The person on this position will be responsible for the further expansion and development of the programming team in Serbia. The candidate must have ability to quickly reckognize and efficiently resolve potential problems and in due time hire additional assisstants (developers, designers,...).
If you meet the above requirements, please send your application at email@example.com until July 3rd 2013. withSUBJECT title: SENIOR PHP PROGRAMMER. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted!