Prognosis is a company specialized in developing web and mobile applications. Our clients include several companies from USA, Canada ans Sweden. We have won their trust by developing high quality application on time and within scheduled budgets. We have been able to produce that high quality software thanks to our main strength - our team. Prognosis is a place that provades opportunities for constant professional development in supportive atmosphere.
We are always looking for people who are eager to take on new challenges, to grow with the team, and to take a part in building next generation of web and mobile applications.
The Software Developer (C++) performs complex product design and implementation of real-time multi-platform software, in addition to bug verification, release testing, research and analysis, and architectural design.
Essential Job Functions:
- Develop and design, implement, integrate and maintain complex software product components.
- Conduct unit testing of product functionality. Troubleshoot complex software applications. Research problems discovered by QA or product support and provide acceptable problem resolution
- Recognize product marketing requirements including target environments, performance criteria and competitive issues Research and identify new technologies and developmental tools
- Prepare critical technical documentation. Provide valuable input to associated team
- Possess an understanding of computer architecture and application design
- Understand multi-threading and/or distributed networking technologies
- Experience in traversing firewalls and network protocols
- Good technical knowledge of software development methodologies, design and implementation
- Awareness of business issues as they impact overall project plans and goals
- Knowledge of making embedded, real-time and queue based architectures
- Experience with Boost libraries is a definite plus
- Must have superior analytical and research skills
- Bachelors Degree or higher in Computer Science or Software Engineering or equivalent work experience/certification
- 5+ years of work experience required
- Advanced knowledge and working experience with C++
- Skilled using Microsoft DevStudio or Apple X-Code with an awareness of other development environments
- Self-motivated and have experience in a self-directed work environment. Adept at prioritizing
- Demonstrated ability to research and resolve problems using a variety of resources and tools
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Works well independently as well as others