Edits and manages web content for the Dating VIP project in their native language to ensure both quality and authenticity of accents, slang and grammar for that region. Works closely with Language Manager to make sure they have understood the tasks and meet deadlines. Delivers all work to the LM on time, all the while ensuring quality of the work submitted by carefully editing projects prior to submission. Performs other duties as assigned diligently.
- Delivering all projects in their language within strict deadlines to their LM
- Editing all content to ensure quality and originality, relevance and that they meet all technical requirements (SEO etc)
- Reporting to the LM and supervisor to make sure that all deadlines and requirements are met and that they have checked the quality of their work
- Ensuring overall quality of all work submitted by editing checking grammar carefully
- Guaranteeing the language in which the work is submitted is authentic and original to the region they are hired for, meaning the web content submitted is ‘local’ as possible
- Being available online M-F 9-5pm EST on Skype and Gtalk
- Updating the LM and supervisor on the status of all pending projects
- Keeping their databases up to date 100% and completing newsletters immediately
- Meeting all company standards to create the best content possible in the native language
- Willing to work in a fast paced changing environment and has the ability to manage a writing team with respect and dignity understanding cultural differences
Minimum of one year of experience as an Editor in your native language with a University degree in the Humanities from the country of the language you are applying for. Must be computer savvy; work with minimal supervision; be dependable; and a team player. Must possess great people skills and problem solving abilities. Superior verbal/written and presentation skills. Good punctuation, spelling, grammar and attention to detail a must. Strong interpersonal skills essential.
The job is remote
Working hours: 9AM - 5PM EST
Long-term, full-time employment
Apply here: http://jobs.firstbeatmedia.com/apply/k6WWg9/Translator-Arabic.html?source=klikdoposla