Partners&Orka advertising and HR agency for the a renowned client from Abu Dhabi searching for a candidate for the position of:
Job Title: Waitress/r
Reports to: Food & Beverage Manager
- Providing excellent wait service to ensure satisfaction.
- Taking Customers orders and delivering Food & Beverages.
- Making Menu recommendations, answering questions and sharing additional information with outlet patrons.
Conditions of Work:
Normal office conditions as provided by the Establishment, however work may be required to be conducted off-site visits or perform some duties in outdoor environments.
As per UAE labour law, 48 hours per week excluding break (Lunch, Dinner, Etc.). Refer to individual contract.
- To ensure that the guest’s needs are carried out from check-in through check-out.
- Waitress presents a positive first impression of the Establishment’s friendliness, excellent Service and high standards.
- Responsible for the service standards of the bus boys.
- Clean and prepare condiments.
- Obtain adequate quantities of linen from the linen room as per the request sheet.
- Does not leave the area of work without notifying the headwaiter / restaurant in charge.
- Develop and train busboys in order to help them develop into future waiters.
- Perform all side duties established by the headwaiter / restaurant in‐charge.
- To be familiar with food and menu terminology.
- The set service standards to be followed while serving the guest.
- To ensure that all information and duties received by the headwaiter / restaurant in charge is followed accurately.
- Report for duty ten minutes early with clean attire.
- To follow the Outlet policies and procedures and all the Establishment Standards.
- Ensure sufficient quantities of crockery, cutlery, china and glassware is available prior to the service operation.
- Double check all items received from the stores and ensure this correspondence with the requisition form.
- Make sure that food & beverage items are picked up as per the requisition sheet.
- To offer quality service at all times.
- To operate according to all accounting policies and procedures of the outlet.
- To ensure orders are thoroughly checked before serving to the guest.
- To up sell food and beverage products.
- To ensure that all departmental employees follow personal hygiene and grooming standards, fire safety rules and health & safety rules.
- To perform all other related duties as requested.
Perform other related duties as directed by Senior Management
Experience, Skills & Proficiencies:
- Verbal & Written Communication in English language.
- Computer literacy.
- Pleasant , courteous, to guest and colleagues;
- Customer focused and able to work in multi-culture atmosphere and resolve conflict.
- Team work, Persistence and adopts high energy.
- Professionalism, Client Relationship and able to sell to customer’s needs.
- Physical strength must be able to walk, stand, reach and bend during entire shift and stay focused and alert for extended periods of time.
- Minimum of proven two years’ experience in similar job.
Applications (CV on English) send to: email@example.com
All applications will be treated as confidential.