HRSolution is a recruitment and consultancy company,specialized in the IT sector. We are part of an international group of companies with more than 13 years of experience, recognized as a reliable partner by both, the clients and the candidates.
Would you like to work for an international company, a leader in games development industry and to be involved in top projects totally new for the Serbian market? Are you driven by magical things? Would you like to be transformed out-of-home location into interactive gaming wonderlands and to create unique space where graphics and content are affected by movement?
If YES, please, continue reading!
Our client is looking to hire 3D GAMES ARTIST to join their creative and talented team in Belgrade.
- You will work on innovative platform for interactive out-of-home media displays
- You will be responsible for the game look and feel from initial sketches and concepts through modeling rigging and animating
- UI design to the final product of a working interactive game will be also your task
- As 3D artist you will work closely with the game developers to make sure the assets and animation work are as they are expected to be in the game.
- Extensive knowledge in Maya and Photoshop
- Familiarity with Unity 3d is needed
- Experience in designing real time graphics
- Character and environment design skills
- Experience in modeling, rigging and lighting
- Character animation and UI design
- High aesthetic and design skills
- Gaming industry experience and passion for video games will be considered as a big advantage.
The company can offer you:
- Great opportunityto work on unique projects using cutting edge technologies
- You will be among the first members of a growing company in Serbia with real opportunities for career development
- Excellent remuneration and working conditions.
In case of interest, don't hesitate to send us your CV in English language to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Confidentiality of all applications is assured! Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.