We are a leading international Online Marketing & Software Distribution Group.
Rovicom Solutions is now hiring an
Account Manager (2 positions)
in our offices in central Belgrade.
What you’ll do:
· Conduct market research and identifying the target audience and potential partners.
· Work closely with partners – from the initial contact till campaign optimization and renewal.
· Coordinate with Marketing and Technical team in order to properly prepare various campaigns.
· Manage ongoing performance tracking against client objectives while providing campaign insights and reporting. Work on optimizations and drive incremental, cross-sell, and renewal opportunities.
· Schedule in person, Skype, phone/ discussions with the Sales team to review campaign delivery and performance.
· Prepare and present client campaign and account reviews that include campaign performance, learning’s and recommendations.
What we’re looking for:
· 6 + months in Digital Media/Digital Marketing
· Experience managing key accounts pre and post-sale
· Energetic multi - tasker with ability to prioritize several projects at once
· Excellent English written and verbal communications skills both internally and externally with clients
· Knowledge of multiple digital platforms (display, mobile, etc.)
· Flexibility and willingness to work outside of normal business hours (if necessary).
What we’d like you to be:
· Buzzy team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
· Independent, highly motivated self-starter with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
· Excellent work ethic and attention to detail, very organized
· Further professional development
· Competitive salary and conditions
· Cool international internet company atmosphere
· CV in English
· Availability date.
If you are interested in this position and you have the required qualifications, please send your CV electronically. Please note that due to large number of applications we receive, we will only contact those candidates that are selected for an interview. Thanks.
Deadline for applications: 15.04.2014.