Callosseum’s client, a multinational company trading in Forex Exchange, is expanding its business portfolio and looking for 16 candidates for the following role:
The role of a conversion agent is to be responsible for the management of sales and relationships with customers, with emphasis on new clients, while ensuring highest level of support through the process using top notch communication skills via phone and email.
The ideal candidate will join a dynamic and fast paced working environment. The candidate should be an aggressive sales individual with experience in the financial markets. He or she will be goal oriented, self-driven, and a team player who works well under pressure. The successful candidate's aim will be to create and maintain a portfolio of client accounts and to provide excellent customer service for the lifetime of the client.
- ·Handling new client leads on a daily basis
- ·Maintaining contact with clients
- ·Following up on contacts for future business prospects
- ·Building and maintaining a client portfolio
- ·Ability to reach monthly KPIs
- Assist smooth on-boarding of new client accounts
- Handle the CRM on day to day management.
- Manage the portfolio of clients for max results.
- ·Proficient in English (additional language is an advantage)
- ·University degree or equivalent is desirable (Business, Finance, Economics or relevant field)
- ·1-2 years of work experience in a sales environment, preferably in the financial sector
- ·Excellent Communication skills (over the phone, one on one and in writing)
- ·Excellent numerical/mathematical abilities
- ·Excellent oral and presentational skills
- ·Excellent networking skills
- ·Very good organizational and administration skills
- ·Ability to work, interact and communicate with other team members and other departments
- ·Basic knowledge of technical and fundamental analysis
- Ability to reach monthly target
- Integrity and professional ethics.
- Ability to clearly communicate via phone and writing.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build trust with customers.
- Be motivated by targets and challenges.
- Energetic and outgoing personality.
- Familiarity with industry practices and professional standards is a plus!
Working hours are 08:00-17:00 and 13:00-22:00. The successful candidate will receive a competitive remuneration package including performance-based bonus.