Optimus Lead Management is a market leader when it comes to customer service, offering its clients top-products and services. The company’s focus on superior services has been frequently recognized by the industry.
We are looking for:
Call Center Agent
As a Call Center Agent, it’s your job to set up appointments and find potential clients for the sales team. You’re the first step in the prospecting process, and sales teams rely on your persuasive abilities and creative methods of finding potential customers. Your primary tool is usually the telephone, though you also might find new business through email and social media campaigns.
Communication Skills Lead the Way
This is one job where you really need to have top-notch communication skills, especially verbally. You need to be a good, smooth, calm, enthusiastic talker. At the same time, you can’t just babble when you first greet potential clients. You’ve got to be able to organize your thought to present a clear and convincing argument for the customers to pursue your service or products. You’ll also need effective writing skills to turn in reports and work on new phone scripts and electronic messages.
· Excellent verbal and written communication
· Friendly, can-do attitude
· Professional and able to connect/make a great impression on the first call
· Handle rejection well; move on to the next call quickly
· Fast learner who can adapt to change
· Competitive dialer who also has a team attitude
What we offer:
· Competitive fixed salary plus commissions based on performance
· Work in a professional environment.
· Work for one of the largest and most popular companies in the industry.
· Professional development.
· Real opportunities for promoting within the company.
What happens next?
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply below and we will review your application as soon as possible. Please note that due to the high level of applications we receive, it is not always possible for us to respond to each applicant in person. Should your profile fit this open position we will contact you within approximately 4 weeks. You can update your resume or upload a cover letter at any time by accessing your candidate profile.