CALL CENTER MARKETING ASSOCIATE
Do you love working with new technologies and innovative tools? We are seeking energetic individuals to join our unique and fast-paced Call Center/Marketing Team. This is a great opportunity to start your career in fast growing startup and probably very soon advance with leadership position. It’s up to you to grab the chance!
• Obtaining client information through outbound and inbound calls
• Explaining reason for calling, benefits to prospects and all optional products/services
• Maintaining database and make sure entered data are accurate and stored
• Informing clients by explaining procedures; answering questions; providing information
• Accomplishing sales and organization mission by completing related results as needed
• Maintaining a prospect in a way that referrals business and contributes to customer satisfaction
• Actively contributing to process improvement and participating in educational opportunities
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
Must be fluent in spoken and written English language, Verbal Communication, Phone Skills, Listening, Data Entry Skills, Customer Focus, Customer Attention to Detail, Professionalism, Multi-tasking and must available to work in afternoon hours (3PM-11PM local Belgrade time, EST.)
Why all this would be great to have? Our mission is to deliver exceptional customer experience but also accomplish good sales results. We believe that this is really possible and easy if we are customer oriented, but guess what? We will help you enhance these for sure, and know that team work brings best results! We are sure we could learn a lot from you as well!
Must be able to use the internet, MS Office — well this is standard now, but just to mention.
What we offer:
A human approach — We care a lot about our employees and know that each one of them contributes to our success. Our working place is dynamic, we respect each other, where everyone has a voice and participates in decision-making. Working for us means being part of one big family.
Professional development opportunities — Our team is fast growing startup and as we grow, you will too! Colleagues that join in first groups can expect leadership development soon, as we will need determined, well organized and committed individuals to run our business. Thanks to the diversity of our operations and our presence across United States, we offer employees the opportunity to develop their English communication skills.
Competitive salary supported with adequate rewarding system
Friendly working environment — because we believe that drinking coffee (or similar) together is way to get to know better each other, talk about stuff that is not just work. We strongly support work life balance, and we will have activities that support our health.
If you believe you are a good fit for us, please send us your resume (CV) in English and if your competences match our needs, we will contact you soon!