GPN DATA EUROPE, a company operating in the International FinTech industry with a scope in
payment processing and alternative payment products, a member of GPN DATA GROUP
INTERNATIONAL, headquartered in Warsaw with Branches in Croatia, Georgia, USA, Qatar,
Bahrain and Mauritius, is currently seeking new employees. We have successively increased
our shares in the international payment market for the past 10 years. If you want to become
part of a dynamically expanding company which values ambition and creative problem
solving, send us your CV to become a part of the team today!
CARD SCHEME COMPLIANCE DIRECTOR
Warsaw, Wawer District
- Managing the mandatory compliance requirements of major Card Schemes, especially of Visa and MasterCard.
- In cooperation with the Risk Department, continuously managing the compliance levels of all current and future projects
- Ensure all Card Scheme mandates are properly implemented in the system.
- Serve as Point of Contact between the company and the Financial Partners and Regulators.
- A pro-active approach on recognizing scheme compliance risk
- Compliance assessment of internal regulations and procedures
- Creating and managing best practices for compliance to Card Brand rules and regulations.
- Active cooperation with foreign branches and partner companies in the scope of drafting procedures and updating internet services terms and conditions
- Cooperation with company’s Legal Departments, Risk, AML, Underwriting, Business
- Development as well as banks and regulatory bodies.
- Customer needs analysis for specific payment service criteria
- Monitoring and tracking Card Scheme notifications for process and/ or system change.
- Coaching and mentoring team members and expand overall scheme compliance knowledge
- Interpreting regulations and notifications in relation to the specific business and/or technical impacts
- Performing other related duties as assigned
- Fluent English in both speech and writing ( Interview will be performed in English )
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar position with Acquiring Bank, Payment Institution or within the Visa and/.or MasterCard Network.
- Broad insight into the legal regulations of payment instruments
- Ability to efficiently apply compliance knowledge in practice
- Availability and commitment to tasks at hand
- Flexibility regarding frequent business trips
What we offer:
- Working in a truly multinational, well fitted team
- Stable employment with an attractive remuneration
- Large scope of responsibility and self- reliance
- Professionally equipped workplace
- Full time employment with a contract of your choice
- Private health care insurance
- Parking Space in secured lot