FORTRADE, licensed brokerage company is HIRING!
Join one of the world’s top brokers and enter the world of finance!
Ambitious and career oriented? Looking for constant personal development and serious financial rewards? Strong communication skills? You want to have a profession that matters? If all of your answers are ‘yes’ and you are NOT looking for a boring job, your place is with us!
Fortrade Ltd. was established in 2013 and has grown rapidly to become a leading provider of online trading solutions for individual and institutional clients. Based in the UK, authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, we are innovators specialising in the development of trading platforms that are both technologically advanced and user friendly.
We offer our clients a wide range of trading instruments covering more than 300 currencies, as well as commodities, indexes and stock CFD’s.
Fortrade is continually expanding: locally we are employing now almost 200 people and recently we have also obtained the Australian license. In order to satisfy the growing client interest, for our international business unit we are currently seeking for one more talented:
Client Specialist for International Markets
Location: Belgrade (our regional Client Support Center)
We are looking for professionals to be responsible for our clients.
You are an all-rounded professional, who will be responsible for communicating and assisting potential clients which register on our website to trade on global financial market. The job vacancy does not imply searching for potential clients from your own personal data or initiative. Clients are provided and owned by the company.
Some of your main responsibilities:
- Daily phone call communication with our English speaking clients and providing them all round updates about latest developments on global financial markets
- Presenting products and services to existing/potential English speaking clients and assisting them in using those services properly
- Advanced technical support in using of sophisticated trading platforms
- Reporting to management and creation of monthly/daily business plans
- Working in a state-of-the-art CRM database and other advanced software
What we expect from you?
- Excellent English language
- Desire to live and work in Belgrade
- Minimal high school level
- Experience- or strong affinity with commercial people approach
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Professional attitude and understanding of client needs
- Ambition to gain new knowledge and skills, eager to bring yourself to the highest possible level of business with strong will to succeed
- Drive to build career and to progress in company hierarchy
What you can expect from us?
- Opportunity to build career in top segment of financial sector, in a financial institution
- Very competitive salary package (excellent fixed salary + strong bonus scheme)
- Pension + health insurance
- Two weeks of training course about basics of our business (as starting point of your career path) financed and covered by the company
- Financed language course to fine tune your business English
- Financed gym & fitness
- Covered and financed work permit
- Assistance with housing
- Fresh fruit every day
- Working in a professional department, in a pleasant international office environment (20 different nationalities)
- Monthly awards to top performers
- Christmas party which includes financial awards to yearly top performers
- Gaming area with Playstations
- Netflix laptops
- Company anniversary event (in October every year)
- Ongoing training, personal- and professional growth
- Being part of a rapidly growing, highly successful international firm, full of advancement opportunities to senior positions
- Integrity, flexibility, commitment and a bright future in a legit brokerage company licensed by one of world’s most appreciated financial authorities
Fortrade Ltd: If not now, when?
If you want to become a part of Fortrade Ltd, send your up to date CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org. We wish to emphasize that the place of employment is at the company Client Support Center in Belgrade, Serbia.