HUMAN & HUNTER Personnel Advisory is a company engaged in the recruitment and selection of employees and HR consulting.
For our client, a multinational company we are looking to hire a Country Manager for Serbia.
Country Manager duty is to represent our client. Country Manager job involves working to manage operations, develop business, increase profitability and build image of great quality service company in a specific region or country, while closely monitors the administration regarding hours worked, expenses, salaries and wages and overall wellbeing of our client in the given country.
Ideal candidate for Country Manager should:
- Be educated to degree level or equivalent, preferably with some financial qualifications or training – a solid understanding of budgeting and financial planning is essential as this role involves agreeing annual budgets as well as producing financial results.
- Country Manager job requires a strong understanding of how a business operates and ideal candidate should have a proven track record demonstrating their understanding and business acumen.
- General management experience is essential for working in this job.
- Candidate would have to have excellent networking skills.
- Candidate needs to be able to deliver the highest standards of customer service.
- Candidate has to have the ability to recruit staff and monitor performance.
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills at all levels, including people-management, leadership and both written and verbal communication skills.
- Candidate must fully understand the services provided by our client.
- Must be familiar with computer software programs especially with Word, Excel, Outlook and PP.
- A full clean driving license.
- Speak English at advanced level and to be native speaker of Serbian language
Duties of Country Manager are:
- Country Manager will be responsible for managing all operations within a country. This involves taking responsibility for profit, revenue, cash and quality targets.
- Agreeing annual budgets and producing a detailed annual business operating plan are tasks a Country Manager should have to deliver as well as monthly, quarterly or annual targets for revenue, profits and cash.
- A key part of the role of Country Manger will be to produce business performance excellence in all aspects of the business process, mainly within Operational, Administrational, HR, Sales department, but above all on the top managerial level putting accent on strategical planning
- Country Managers are expected to recruit and manage staff, including performance monitoring, and possibly mentoring and training.
- Country Manager has to be leader to multiple managerial levels; therefore he/she has to act as a coach and mentor through the whole hierarchy
- One of the main roles would be optimizing the business processes since he/she will participate in the steep growth, optimization has to be frequently implemented
- The role of Country Manager besides client facing is representing our client in the best possible manner so daily contact with clients and cooperants is a big part of a Country Manager job, therefore the ability to communicate effectively is essential.