OPen position from march 2015
TMNS Empiry d.o.o. is a part of an international IT group TMNS, headquartered in Netherlands. The Company is quite unique in Serbia and the region itself because of its business model which implies working in the office-based nearshore development and competence centre but also providing IT consultancy on client premises.
Due to increasing demands on “AORTA SOFTWARE” project we are looking for a number of DevOps Engineers.
· IT related education (Bachelor or more)
· 1 year of experience in DevOps or Operations role. 1-2 years of experience in an Engineering role. Focused on cloud based deployments and administration of web applications. Bonus if you have a background in ORACLE Fusion Middleware deployment and administration.
· Ability to work with engineers, product owners and DevOps alike in a team atmosphere
· Ability to communicate clearly the issue surrounding deployment architecture and application stability and performance
· Ability to give and receive feedback on code and infrastructure. Participate passively in the engineering process.
· Passion for learning and working with the latest technologies and industry trends. Not afraid to refactor or reimplement
· Responsibility to keep PROD up and performing well
· Willingness to work with engineers to ensure appropriate knowledge transfer and support
· Work with Documentation, Support and Testing to ensure problems are resolved and solutions are properly communicated
· Ability to work with little or no oversight including detailed communication of changes before and after
· Detail oriented and high level of follow through with all involved people
· “Work hard, Play Hard”. Long hours and nights might be needed, but we're constantly balancing that with fun and entertainment to make those tough times easier
· “Tools you need” We establish and use online cloud based tools to facilitate your work anywhere you are
· “Compensation” On par with the market for product companies and equity based on contribution
· “Partners and Customers” We have a great process and collaboration with our partners and customers. We get their feedback and follow up on it.
· Excellent spoken and written English
· Ability to multitask and contribute to multiple projects
· Good interpersonal, communication and client facing skills
· Self-driven and self-motivated
· Ability to quickly adapt and learn new technologies
· Ability to work both as a part of a team and individually
· Competitive salary package
· Annual bonus scheme and increasing of salary
· Exciting team buildings, birthday celebrations, knowledge sharing sessions
· Opportunity to achieve 'personal development plan' with professional trainings and certifications
· Opportunity to develop a career within a stable and fast growing environment
· Opportunity to get international experience
Please, send your CV and we’ll contact you as soon as possible. We are looking forward to see you.