ConsulTeam, a GI GROUP company, provides professional services to clients in the field of Human Resources Consulting, Recruitment and Selection, Training and Development and Staff Administration.
On behalf of our client, a well-known international corporation which is a worldwide leader in its area of business, we are looking for a proactive, self-motivated and result oriented professional to fulfil the following position:
Employee Relations Coordinator
- Coordinate and supervise the employee – employer relationships in accordance with local laws, collective business agreement and company procedures;
- Support the HR Manager in defining company policies and regulations in line with local laws;
- Facilitate communication between the trade unions representatives and the employer;
- Provide support to HR Manager in discipline matters with employees and legal disputes
- Ensure a correct calculation of company labour cost in coordination with other departments;
- Cooperate with local authorities;
- Cooperate with the company headquarters in order to manage the relationship with local institutions in labour area and national trade unions.
- Excellent knowledge of Labour Law;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in corporate law or human resources
- University degree (Law, Organizational Management, Human Resources);
- Self-motivated, proactive and result oriented person;
- Very good negotiation and problem solving skills;
- Flexibility and team work orientation;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Integrity and sense of responsibility;
- Knowledge of production processes would be an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of English language
If you are interested in the position and your profile fits the above stated requirements, please follow this link to fill out an on-line application: www.consulteam.rs/aktuelni_konkursi
Closing date: 05.06.2013
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
If you have any additional questions regarding the position, please contact ConsulTeam.