Department: Human Resources
Pay Grade: Please note your salary expectation on the application
Location: Serbia (Belgrade preferred)
JOB PURPOSE: Acts as liaison between employees in Serbia and Human Resources and employees in United States. Responsible for ensuring positive employee relations for all Serbian employees. Provides administrative support to human resources function as needed. Ensures plans are administered in accordance with all regulations and plan provisions are followed. Performs other HR duties as assigned.
1. Performs various administrative duties such as handling the order process for headsets for new customer service representatives, answering questions from employees on skype, email and GChat, assisting with job postings, assisting employees with verifying RTO balances etc.
2. Strives to ensure employee understanding of company policies and procedures by, regularly generating communication and counseling employees/dependents as situations arise. Resolves employee complaints. Refers difficult or very complex complaints to HR Manager as needed.
3. Acts as liaison between all employees across various countries. Keeps management advised of potential problem areas and recommends/implements solutions as appropriate.
4. Performs recruitment activities- helps HR and Recruiter find new and creative ways to source and attract top talent and new candidates, Performs outreach to community sources as needed, assists with planning and implementation of job fairs, helps with ensuring candidates receive timely communication with their application status etc.
5. Assists with organizational training and development efforts- finds training programs, professional development and leadership development opportunities for employees and managers in various countries.
6. Assists department in carrying out various human resources programs and procedures for all company employees. Responsible for assisting HR Manager with the planning and execution of internal events to create and sustain employee morale and culture. Assists with all aspects of planning the Annual Serbian Holiday Party (please note- some travel is required for this job function).
7. Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
***This document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
1. Attendance and Dependability: The employee can be depended on to report to work at the scheduled time and is seldom absent from work. Employee can be depended upon to complete work in a timely, accurate, and thorough manner and is conscientious, about assignments.
2. Communication and Contact: The employee communicates effectively both verbally and in writing with superiors, colleagues, and individuals inside and outside the Company. The individual speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations. The individual edits work for spelling and grammar and is able to read and interpret written information.
3. Relationships with Others: The employee works effectively and relates well with others including superiors, colleagues, and individuals inside and outside the Company. The employee exhibits a professional manner in dealing with others and works, to maintain constructive working relationships. The individual remains confidentiality, remains open to others’ ideas and exhibits willingness to try new things.
4. Problem Solving: The individual identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner and gathers and analyzes information skillfully. Able to prioritize and plan work activities, use time efficiently and demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness in work to ensure quality.
Apply here: http://www.firstbeatmedia.com/jobs/view/75