INTERNET MARKETING SPECIALIST
Rovicom Solutions is a subsidiary of a world leader in Software distribution. Here we develop software distribution systems with technology that utilizes proprietary algorithms to match the best product to the user and optimizes the results, serving more than 200 partners that use our monetization solutions through our platform and over 200 million end users every year.
We are one of the fastest growing software distributing vendors worldwide, made of sublime alloy of intelligence, strength and willpower. From early start, we have been continuously raising the bar to set new standards in fast-paced environment. Thanks to our first-class products and state of the art technologies, the company rapidly expanded into a worldwide leader. Our products are sold in some of the biggest markets in the world – USA, Canada, UK and Australia.
Rovicom Solutions strives to constantly develop technology to stay one step ahead in offering our partners the best monetization tools and our customers the best experience, combined with flexible usability and performance.
We combine Marketing – Products – performance and we enjoy every minute!
Duties and Responsibilities
As our new Internet Marketing Specialist, you are responsible for:
- SEO for all products/services, with focus on traffic & conversions generation, and increasing of users & subscribers base
- Understanding of multi-platform campaigns, responsible for managing and tracking various traffic sources, including search engine, display networks, Facebook ads
- Understanding and interpreting of campaign metrics (PPC, PPV, CTR, CPM, CPA, CPI, etc.)
- Keywords and phrases definition and continuously increasing their visibility as well as support applying of Latent Semantic Indexing
- Improving of overall online ratings, reviews and standings for our websites, apps and products & services
- Support corporate SMO strategy for all corporate and products/services and social media profiles
- Competitive follow up and continues usage of Market Analysts data for improving all internet marketing aspects within the company
- University Degree (in Economics, Business/Management, Computer Science or related)
- Minimum 2 years experience on similar job
- Advanced knowledge of SEO strategies and tools, including web analytics, ads management, rank tracking, link building etc.
- Previous knowledge and experience with the national and international online advertising multichannel and multiplatform campaigns within EU markets will be considered as advantage
- Proficient in English, both spoken and written
- In-depth knowledge of internet marketing techniques and trends within ICT industry
- Passion for performance, excellent organisation and motivation to go the extra mile
- Opportunity to be part of a freshly assembled team in a dynamic working environment
- Attractive career opportunities in a rapidly growing company
- Modern Offices in Central Belgrade
- Please send your complete application in one word or pdf file to our recruiting desk electronically at firstname.lastname@example.org