AltExchange is an industry body with a charter to define and maintain a set of common data standards for the private equity industry. It has signed a contract with eFront to provide a platform to programmatically validate the format of data files generated by a fund manager. The AltExchange Validation Platform performs this important function while also providing general support services to Alliance members.
Based in Belgrade, the Java Software Engineer will work in a small team of software engineers and a QA Engineer to develop and maintain the AltExchange Validation Platform and its continuous integration framework.
This role reports hierarchically to a local team lead. They work closely with other eFront people, mainly: other Developers and Team Leaders, Programme Manager and Customer Support. This is not a client facing role.
· Receive and analyze specifications provided by Product Management.
· Develop functionality from these specifications.
· Test the developed functionality (unit testing, integration testing, performance testing).
· Maintain the Continuous Integration framework (incl. development environments).
· Coordinate production roll-outs with IT infrastructure team.
· University Bachelor or Master degree (School of Electrical Engineering, Faculty of Organizational Sciences or Faculty of Mathematics)
· 1-2 years Software Engineering experience.
· 1-2 years Java experience.
· Experience with Continuous Integration and Automated build tools like Jenkins, Gradle, Maven or MSBuild.
· Experience with technologies like http protocols, html, restful web services, Play framework is a plus.
· Experience with Java persistence like: Hibernate, Spring Data JPA.
· Excellent written and spoken English.
· Experience with .NET and C# is a plus.
Experience with SCALA is a plus.
Please send us your CV in English with your salary expectations to email@example.com.