For our client, a pump manufacturer company, we are looking for motivated candidates for the position of a Junior Finance Associate in Indjija.
• Setup and maintain a monthly process for cost validation (both direct, indirect and unallocated costs).
• Secure a high-quality reporting of HVAC OEM cost-competitiveness and DtV (Design to Value) activities.
• Secure that the intended effect of cost-out efforts is also reflected in profit and loss statement – check and bridge cost deviations between monthly tracking and the profit and loss statement
• Deep dive into and validate the internal allocation model
• Participate in workstreams related to data quality and financial as well as performance management transparency
• Financial understanding and background (as a minimum a bachelor’s degree).
• Skilled within data treatment and visualization
• Advanced user of Excel, including but not limited to data treatment, pivot tables, conditional formatting, name manager, formula, etc.
• Advanced in PowerPoint and able to visualize and convey in a simple way complex problems and messages
• Fluency in English
• Not afraid of reaching out, get support, support others
• Team player
• Curious of nature and willing to learn
• Not afraid of speaking out loud
What we offer:
• Great working conditions within motivating international environment
• Full time employment
• Competitive salary
If this position sounds interesting to you, apply right now by sending your CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.