Synergy Plus is a growing organization with an immediate requirement for an Junior/Intermediate Electrical CAD Designer and Drafter.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Provide AutoCAD drafting support, quality control, checking and sign-off for engineered drawing packages
• Assist with identification and software selection of drafting tools
• Involvement in review and organizational meetings as required
• General assistance with the day to day activities of Synergy Plus
• Track, report and submit all time sheets on a weekly basis
• Provide training and mentoring of all junior staff
• Offer assistance to other projects and employees on an as needed basis
• Identify to management areas of improvement both personally and professionally that would be to the betterment of all
• Learn, grow, develop and have fun along the way
• University Degree
• High level of English
• Able to work independently and in a team environment
• Ability to multi-task on a number of projects.
• Work experience in an EPC/M environment on Oil and Gas projects would be an asset.
If you are motivated to become a part of our team, please send your CV and and application letter by 30.10.2014 on e-mail: email@example.com
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.