We are looking for a motivated specialist to join our team:
The position involves organising and planning the sales of key buyers, maintain long-term business relationship and maximising sales opportunities with them.
Duties and responsibilities :
- Playing key role in development, growth and achievement of sales through the direct sales channel
- Enlargement of sales results for both existing and new key account buyers
- Conducting market research for key buyers
- Analysing the results of a business activity
- Meeting the strategic goals for positioning and sales products of the company
- Attain quarter sales goals and categorize as mentioned by sales director
- Acting as the key interface between customer and all relevant divisions
- Maintain and update customer contact record
- Higher education; Economics degree is an advantage
- A minimum of 5 years relevant experience in account management and display an attitude that is key to success; experience in trading cosmetics and pharmaceuticals is an advantage;
-Strong account management and relationship building skills
-Fluent English spoken, and a very good English writing skills
-Excellent communication, organisation and teamwork skills
-Excellent sales negotiation skills
-Flexible, adaptable to changing conditions, excellent team player
-Focused on active sales
-Good computer competency - MS Office;
-Driving license B category-active driver
The Company Offers:
-Excellent conditions of work;
-Competitive salary based on results and the candidates capabilities;
-Opportunities for professional development in an international company.
It is recommended that the candidates indicate an expected salary.
Candidate should be situated in Belgrade.
Only candidates whose documents are approved would be invited for an interview.
To participate in the recruitment process, send an up-to-date CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org