If you are ready to work in an exciting and rewarding environment, in the heart of the aviation industry, we have an offer for you!
– Planning the loading of the aircraft
– Determining the centre of gravity of a plane upon departure within safe limits
– Processing of flights
– Determination of fuel, cargo and passengers weights
– Drawing up of loading instructions to ground crew
– Release of the final documentation before departure
– Communication with the airport personnel
Profile of candidate:
– Basic knowledge of German language(conversational, A2) is preferred
– Upper intermediate knowledge of English language (B2) is a must
– At least High School (4th degree)
– High level of accountability and responsibility
– Multi-tasking, great organisational skills, attention to detail
– Flexible person, readily adapting to high-paced environment
For more details, call 063/296-242, or send your CV at [email protected]!