● Competitive salary and benefits, professional career development
● English Speakers from Serbia
● Bachelor’s Degree or above
● TEFL/TESOL/ CELTA Certification
● Teaching Experience (Online or On-site / One-to-one, group or classroom) Prefered but not mandatory;
● Excellent command of English
● Group class teaching experience is an advantage
● Deliver online lessons to students of particular grade level
● Evaluate and grade students' class work and participation
● Provide effective feedback to guide student earning and success
● Attend discipline specific and administrative meetings as scheduled
● Set-up: Online Group Class (8 - 30 students) It depends on the daily attendance.
● Student age range: 5 - 16 years old
● Teaching materials: provided by Waijiaoyi
● Class length: 25 minutes OR 50 minutes It depends on the booked teaching slot.
● Working Schedule: (Beijing Time)
8:00 AM - 6:00 PM (Saturday & Sunday)
*There are no much bookings on a weekday but the teacher has the option to open teaching slots from
1:00 PM – 6:00 PM.
Salary & Incentives:
● Rate: up to 8-12 per hour
Pay is by booking system.
*If the teacher's performance is highly satisfactory after a month of observation, the payment will
become fixed. With that, whether the class is booked or not, they get paid for staying online during
the above-mentioned working hours.
● 1 KPI - Overall Performance
Once a teacher got 80% score out of 100, he is entitled to KPI incentive which is 5% of his monthly salary.
● Basic Rate Increment
Once a teacher reached 500 teaching hours, hourly rate will increase by $1.
● Payout: Monthly; every 10th