On behalf of our client, successful company, we are looking for:
Place of work: Bečej
- Educated to a higher tertiary level of education with preference in Engineering, Economics, Organisational Sciences background (FON)
- Proven track record in running major plants operations preferably in Pharmaceutical industry & managing cross functional relationships including familiarity with pricing strategies and negotiation tactics
- Effectively establishing/running operations and developing operations and manufacturing plants
- Experience in supply chain management, from planning through purchasing and negotiation and administration of procurement agreements
- Ground knowledge of manufacturing at GMP+ standards.
- Ensuring and improving the performance, productivity, efficiency and profitability of operations through the provision of effective methods and strategies.
- Keeping inventory levels adequate to meet customer demands while managing working capital during operations
- Defining capital investment projects which optimize the shareholder value of the company through management of asset lifecycle
- Develop and manage all project costs and spending in support of company objectives for cost control while maintaining effectiveness.
- Planning and organising production schedules in order to produce quality food products on schedule in accordance with product specification and operation cost (OPEX)
- Monitoring KPI , improving and reporting
- Responsibility to report food safety, quality and regulatory compliance in accordance to GPM and HACCP standards
- Determining quality control standards, overseeing production processes, re-negotiating timescales or schedules as necessary
- Operates at or below the budgeted cost for production utilizing lean manufacturing procedures and cross training
- Oversees alignment to inventory control procedures to ensure inventory accuracy goals are constantly achieved
- Interaction with sales, marketing and supply chain to anticipate demands for food products
- Ensuring that the production equipment is regularly maintained under TPM standards
If you are interested in this challenging position, please send your CV in English language via klikdoposla
Kontakt tel.: 381 11 21 29 063; / Fax br.: +381 11 22 74 089;