• We are looking for a Web Developer with experience in ONE of following languages PHP, Ruby On Rails or Python to work on Platformax
• Developer should be proficient in one of those two languages and ready to learn and improve on both PHP and Ruby On Rails. What does a Web Developer do?
• A Developer writes fast code to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way that improves the code-base of our products in meaningful ways.
• You will be a part of a full-stack creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching.
• We are building a top of the world sales management platform www.platformax.com and we need you to help us conquer even more countries and help us develop a product our customers love to use.
• Write “clean”, well-designed code
• Experience with MVC architecture
• Produce detailed specifications
• Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
• Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
• Follow industry best practices
• Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
• Prepared to travel internationally on occasion
• Proven software development experience in PHP or Ruby On Rails
• Familiar with Linux OS
• Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services
• Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook ..)
• Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new ideas