Our Client is non-Government Organization Center which supports education, culture, humanitarian work, environment protection, regional development and international cooperation through project activities funded by European Union. Their consultants provide services in services in the fields of human resource, management consulting, organizational developmentandindividualandgrouptrainings, servingdomesticandinternationalclientsinorder toprovidethemwiththebesttailor-madesolutionsand internationalknow-how.
We are looking for Project Manager to join our team in Belgrade in the Hungary – Serbia IPA Cross-border Cooperation Programme
Project Manager – NGO Center
Hungary – Serbia IPA Cross-border Cooperation Programme
The Project Manager will manage the activities of the NGO Center as defined in the Operational Programme. The Project Manager bears overall responsibility for the work of the Nongovernment Organization Center. She/he will ensure that all the tasks of the NGO Center are performed with quality and completed on time. Furthermore, the Project Manager will ensure that NGO Center activities are in line with all relevant regulations and procedures. More specifically, the Project Manager will:
- Co-ordinate staff; lead and motivate the NGO Center staff in pursuance of the defined objectives
- Co-ordinate the tasks of the NGO Center and organize its daily work
- Provide technical support for the Joint Monitoring and Steering Committee and the Task Force, and participates, personally or through a representative, at their meetings
- Ensure that necessary programme or project documentation (minutes, reports, etc) is prepared;
- Contribute to the organisation of programme events
- Develop and maintain effective and constructive relationship with the different stakeholders concerned in the programme at national, regional or local level
- Contribute to the development of the communication plan for the programme, as well as to its implementation
- Ensure efficient and rapid information flow between the bodies concerned in programme and project implementation
- Represent the Hungary - Serbia IPA Cross-border Co-operation Programme at different programme events
- Perform other relevant duties deriving from the management of the programme.
University level degree, preferably in European studies, economics, law, regional policies, spatial planning or related field.
- at least 5 years of experience in EU funded programme management (preferably CARDS, INTERREG, Structural Funds, Pre-Accession Funds, Phare, ETC);
- proven experience in team-leading and
- thorough knowledge of PCM and experience in managing cross-border co-operation programmes with special regard to the IPA regulatory framework will be considered as an asset.
- Thorough knowledge of European policy-making and regional policy, with special regard to the IPA programmes.
- Knowledge of the social and economic features of Hungary and Serbia, in particular those of the programme area
- Extensive experience in financial management and budgeting.
- Proven leadership skills and ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with people of different national and cultural background while maintaining impartiality and objectivity.
- Proven ability to plan and organize, delegate work and to supervise staff.
- Reliability and commitment to timely delivery of high quality outputs and to achieve organizational goals.
- Analytical, problem-solving with good negotiation and communication skills.
Fluency in English as well as in one of the languages of the Programme area (Hungarian or Serbian)
Very good computer skills: MS Office including Excel, Access and PowerPoint, Internet.
Interested applicants for this position should submit the following:
- Resume (CV) with photo and references
- Proof of education (translated in English), professional experience and language knowledge (verified copy)
If you are interested, please submit your CV in English by 18.08.2012, via Klikdoposla site.
Only applications received by the closing date to this vacancy announcement will be eligible for consideration.