AltExchange is an industry body with a charter to define and maintain a set of common data standards for the private equity industry. It has signed a contract with eFront to provide a platform to programmatically validate the format of data files generated by a fund manager. The AltExchange Validation Platform performs this important function while also providing general support services to Alliance members.
Based in Belgrade, the Java QA Engineer will work in a small team of software engineers to develop and maintain the AltExchange Validation Platform and its Test Case framework.
This role reports hierarchically to a local team lead. They work closely with other eFront people, mainly: other Developers and Team Leaders, Programme Manager and Customer Support. This is not a client facing role.
· Receive and perform QA analysis on specifications provided by Product Management.
· Develop test plan and test cases from these specifications.
· Test the developed functionality (functional and automated UI testing).
· Maintain QA Management framework and pre-production environments.
· Maintain and manage the Issue tracking system for AltExchange.
· University Bachelor or Master degree (School of Electrical Engineering, Faculty of Organizational Sciences or Faculty of Mathematics)
· Experiences in Quality Management software and processes.
· Experience with complete product lifecycle.
· Knowledge and experience in technical aspects of software solution being tested.
· Excellent written and spoken English.
· Experience with Linux and Windows is a plus.
· Experience with portal technologies is a plus.