On behalf of our client, successful company, we are looking for:
Place of work: Bečej
- College degree in Technology/Pharmaceutical/ Chemical – Microbiology
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry in a senior quality role;
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical Supply Chain
- Understanding of Health and Safety issues and related industry codes of practice;
- Strong knowledge of GCLP and GMP standards;
- Experience of external regulatory inspections;
- Experience of financial management and budget accountability;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, ERP user (SAP, Navision, Baan)
- Knowledge of English preferable
- Devising and establishing a company's quality procedures, standards and specifications under GMP , HACCP and other related standards;
- Reviewing customer requirements and ensuring that they are met ensuring products conform to customer specifications.
- Setting standards for quality
- Making sure that manufacturing or production processes meet international and national standards; while ensuring products conform to regulatory requirements.
- Defining quality procedures in conjunction with operating staff;
- Setting up and maintaining controls and documentation procedures and quality systems manuals
- Monitoring performance by gathering relevant data and producing statistical reports through establishment of Quality management systems and processes conforming to critical manufacturing processes.
- Develops quality assurance plans by conducting hazard analyses; identifying critical control points and preventive measures; establishing critical limits, monitoring procedures, corrective actions, and verification procedures; monitoring inventories and product lifecycle management
- Prepares quality documentation and reports by collecting, analysing and summarizing information and trends including failed processes, stability studies, recalls, corrective actions, and re-validations.
- Proven leadership skills and ability to motivate staff;
- Strong decision making ability;
- Ability to take responsibility for the overall quality and acceptance of products;
- Problem solving and strategic planning;
- Ability to influence people at all levels;
- Strong project management skills;
If you are interested in this challenging position, please send your CV in English language via klikdoposla
Kontakt tel.: 381 11 21 29 063; / Fax br.: +381 11 22 74 089;