On behalf of our client, reputable international automotive company,
we are looking for:
Place of work: Surrounding area of Belgrade
- Representing clients and providing quality-related information to the managers.
- Controlling the quality of external services.
- Monitoring, testing and inspecting products to make certain they meet specified standards.
- Recommending corrective actions for quality improvement.
- Developing the monitoring plan and quality instructions.
- Maintaining the quality records and documentation.
- Analyzing the weekly quality balance.
- Managing the production plan.
- Developing the inspection plans with measuring frequencies.
- SPC programming
- Taking responsibility for offices with safety signs and labels.
- Faculty of Mechanical engineering
- 2-3 years of experience in automotive quality systems or machine industry
- Fluency in English is required
- Additional German knowledge is considered as an advantage
- Good computer skills
- Excellent teamwork, independent decision making, and communication skills
- Well organized and methodical person
If you are interested in this challenging position, please send your CV in English language via e-mail:
Contact number: 381 11 21 29 063; / Fax number: +381 11 22 74 089;