Carpetland (Kenzai Group d.o.o.) has successfully been operating on the Serbian market since 2001 as a leading distributor of floor-coverings. The company key strengths are its product portfolio & competitive pricing, strong retail network, import logistics and last but not least its people. In order to properly service the current growth in the segment of residential flooring, Carpetland is currently looking to expand its team with a
RETAIL BUSINESS UNIT MANAGER
- Overall and day-to-day management of all Carpetland stores in Serbia and Montenegro.
- Product management including stock & re-order management of all Carpetland product categories.
- Reaching sales targets of retail stores. Achieve financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Develop and implement sales and marketing plans. Make general input to management about marketing and product strategy.
- Store merchandising.
- Develop opportunities for in-store growth and increase sales on selling surface.
- Key account management, dealing with sales when required.
- Staff management of retail store personnel; selection, training, evaluation, coaching, contracts …
- Follow up on customer’s complaints & comments.
- Respecting all legal and administrative procedures in the stores in co-operation with Finance & Administration director. Adapt and implement new procedures where needed.
- Determine the cause for store specific problems and help find solutions.
- Screen market possibilities for opening of new Carpetland retail stores.
- Reporting directly to general manager.
- University degree or equivalent by experience.
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position.
- Experience with interior decoration products is a prerequisite.
- Strong negotiation, communication and organization skills.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, not afraid of professional challenge, and self starter attitude.
- Knowledge of English is a prerequisite.
- Excellent PC skills.
- Driving license and willingness to travel.
This is an opportunity for an active and ambitious person to work in a challenging environment of a successful international company. If you believe you fit in these conditions, please send your application with a detailed CV by 9th of October to Kenzai Group d.o.o., Autoput za Novi Sad 74, 11080 Zemun or by e-mail
Applications will be treated in full confidence.
For more information, visit our websites www.contractworld.rs, www.carpetland.rs