Our client is an international company that operates in FMCG industry on the trritory of Serbia. For further development they are looking for:
Tasks and responsabilities:
- Coordinating sales team - payment/volume target control (daily control and motivation);
- Achieving targets (volume and payment);
- Supervision on the field;
- Compliance with company policies;
- Making route plan, controlling compliance with a route;
- Coordination of daily office work-logistics and administrative departments;
- Forming more coherent sales team;
- Reporting (verbal and in excel), creating reporting forms;
- Field work;
- Keeping contact with partners in TT segment (bigger buyers);
- Delivering feedback from the field (position of the brand, scope of interest of independent buyers, market development…).
- Minimum high school;
- At least 5 years of work experience in FMCG industry (3 years of experience on managerial positions);
- Experience in sales management;
- Proficient in English and PC literacy;
- Stable, self-initiative and responsible salesperson, with strong communication and organization abilities;
- Developed interpersonal skills, capability of understanding of the client needs and creating long-term relations with the clients.
If you meet ALL the above requirements, please send us your application electronically, which should include a resume and cover letter. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted!