IPS - Intelligent Process Solutions GmbH is an international software company with headquarter in Germany,
specialized on solutions for power utilities (see www.ips-energy.com )
“Software Intelligence of Tomorrow” is our vision, and it defines our company target in the best possible manner.
Our mission is to make power delivery more reliable at lower costs – by “Intelligent Software” solutions.
Partnerships of excellence, world wide experience and passion were the foundations for developing our IPS-ENERGY™ Systems.
· university degree related to Software Engineering and Computer Science
· minimum 3 years of development experience in Microsoft .NET technology and object oriented programming
· minimum 3 years of experience in MS SQL Server database design and development
· experience in implementing and supporting windows and web applications based on .NET environment and Microsoft technologies
· good knowledge of .NET platform (C#)
· good knowledge of MS-SQL Server 2005/2008 (SQL/T-SQL)
· knowledge of XML/XSLT
· knowledge of MVC and JQuery is a plus
· knowledge of Energy Industry specifics is a plus
· Design,develop, maintain applications using state-of-the-art technologies
· Research, recommend and implement new technologies, tools and frameworks that can help enhance product capabilities, improve product quality and team productivity
· Support acceptance tests and production tests
· Produce emergency and permanent fixes
· Organized and structured in approach to work
· Ability to work to tight deadlines
· Problem solving ability
· Team oriented
Are you looking to be part of a winning team?
Work in a casual and fun environment where innovation and vision are highly regarded?
Where cutting edge technology and growth potential go hand in hand?
Then IPS-Intelligent Process Solutions GmbH might be the right place for you!
If you believe you are the right person for this position please send your application letter, and CV with a recent photo to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rudnička 2, 11000 Beograd, tel: 011/344-6288