SENIOR SQL DEVELOPER (BELGRADE)
HR Solution is an IT Recruitment, Consultancy and Assessment company. We are part of an international group of companies with more than 14 years of experience, recognized as a reliable partner by both companies and candidates.
Our client is a German company, one of the leaders in the field of online advertising, using leading market technologies and providing professional online media services to its customers.
Due to the company`s rapid expansion we are now looking forward to meet you - experienced and skillful Senior SQL Developer and to assist you in the process of becoming their new team member in Belgrade office!
- Extension of an in-house developed Enterprise Platform for Online Advertising Services
- Implementation and optimization of complex queries, procedures, triggers and views
- Work with a large-scalable database
- System performance improvement
- Diploma in Software Engineering or relevant field
- Minimum 3 years of work experience as SQL Developer
- Excellent knowledge of the SQL language (e.g. MySQL, MS SQL, Oracle, DB2) and hands-on experience with large scale databases
- Skills in working with views, procedures, triggers, query profiling
- Basic knowledge of another programming language (e.g. PHP, Bash)
- Experience with Git and SVN (experience with ETL and OLAP is a plus)
- Excellent command of English language, both written and spoken
The company will offer you:
- Opportunity to be part of an international team of proven and dedicated professionals and to work on interesting and innovative projects
- Chance to improve and expand your professional skills
- Competitive remuneration
- Opportunity to work in an international company where you can find exciting and trend-setting challenges
If you are interested in this offer, please send your application (CV) in English language via e-mail DIRECTLY to:
Confidentiality of all applications is assured!Only short-listed candidates will be contacted! The candidates do not pay any taxes to the agency – the services are FREE OF CHARGE.