Title: Junior online software developer (recent graduate)
We are looking for a junior PHP/MySql programmer for our new software.
You will be part of a new development team focussing on financial service SAAS applications.
Your main tasks will be to develop and maintain our innovative software and extend our product in cooperation with product managers of the company.
- Generate application flow charts and technical documentation.
- New feature development and enhancement, cross-browser testing and launching.
- Troubleshooting fixes to back-end.
- Work with the QA and Customer Support teams to triage and fix bugs with rapid turnaround.
- Contribute ideas for making the application better and easier to use.
- Constantly trains and improves self to attain higher quality output.
Required Skills and Experience:
- University Degree (BSc – MSc) in Computer science or relevant IT study.
- Experience in AGILE|SCRUM projects and LAMP environment . (appreciated)
- Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements.
- Ability to write valid & maintainable cross-browser/cross-platform HTML5 and CSS3.
- Demonstrates a systematic structured problem solving approach.
- Ability to generalize a specific problem and derive solution for a class of problem.
- A work style that is extremely detail oriented.
- Symfony framework experience (appreciated).
- Design experience/skills such as Photoshop (appreciated). The ideal candidate will have the following characteristics ;
- Strong communication skills (English)
- Entrepreneurial state of mind.
- Autonomy and discipline in a work environment and a strong sense of initiative, as well as a demonstrated ability to work in a team environment.
- Advocating for the best possible user experience.
- Open to and able to give constructive feedback to others.
- Has fun in solving complex program challenges.
- Full time job : 40hrs/week
- Salary to be negotiated
- Working in a rapid growing international company
- High future career opportunities
Company Desciption We are a Young innovative financial company located with its headquarters in Rotterdam, the Netherlands.
Our main focus is to help companies collect money from consumers or companies.
We do this by introducing innovative payment solutions to our client base to reduce the days of outstanding payments.
Our company culture is open and entrepreneurial and has enough room for employees to bring up own ideas and solutions to business problems.