Mjob provides the first job opportunities for young individuals.
Are you a graduate looking for a job? Are you a student looking for an internship? – You are at the right place! We connect companies with the first-time job seekers looking for their earliest work experience. Apart from early career jobs, entry level jobs, and internships, we provide student jobs and summer jobs.
For our client, IMMOFINANZ, one of the industry-leading commercial real estate companies in Europe, we are looking for young, talented individuals for Young Professional Programme, who are motivated and wish to build the foundations for a successful career.
Find out what it means to be part of an international, dynamic team that is constantly advancing, in which you will also continuously develop and apply for the position of:
IMMOFINANZ is looking for young, talented individuals for its Young Professional Programme who are motivated and wish to build the foundations for a successful career.
You will have an opportunity to:
· Have practice-oriented training and become familiar with the world of real estate.
· Receive a complete overview by cross-departmental meetings and trial days
· Manage responsible tasks and projects
· Travel abroad on project basis
· Gain intensive support within a mentor program
· Student – Faculty of Economics, Organizational Science or Technical Faculty
· Positive attitude and interest in the real estate industry
· Advanced MS Excel and MS PowerPoint skills
· Proficient in English
· Team player with strong communication skills and professional appearance
· Great attention to detail
· High customer and service orientation
· Curious by nature and interested in continuous learning
What we offer:
· Working in international company in highly qualified team
· Positive work culture and friendly atmosphere
· Outstanding development opportunities
· Full time employment
If you believe you are the right person for this position, please send your CV to email@example.com write name, surname, Young professional.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.